- Anatomy and Physiology
- Patient assessment including history taking
- Monitoring vital signs & neurological status
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- EMS Systems
- Basic Airway Management
- Airway Maneuvers
- Supplemental oxygen therapy
- Medical & Trauma Patient Assessment and Documentation
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Respiratory emergencies
- Obstetrics and Gynaecologic Emergencies
- Pediatric Assessment Emergencies
- Trauma Emergencies–Head, Neck & Spine, Soft tissue, Abdominal, Thoracic
- Recognition & Management of Shock
- Trauma in pregnancy
- Geriatric emergencies
- Environmental Emergencies
- Movement and transferring of patient
Theory+Simulation: 350 hrs.
Hospital+Ambulance internship: 360 hrs.
Eligibility: 10+2 (Science preferred)
Duration: 710 Hours/6 Months
Certification: Healthcare Sector Skill Council (HSSC).